The Paleo Solution book release party happened this past Saturday night on an NYC rooftop. I highly recommend picking it up. This is an excellent entry way into the paleo/primal/liberated fitness lifestyle.
Old School WisdomEat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat. Practice and train major lifts: Deadlift, clean, squat, presses, C&J, and snatch. Similarly, master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits, and holds. Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast. Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow. Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense. Regularly learn and play new sports. ~Greg Glassman
- Download a Bear! tunnelbear.com Browse like you're in another country! @theTunnelBear http://t.co/9hrcKzZcGh 3 years ago
- The Liberated F... | Please participate in the Doodle poll: doodle.com/rksgtqxc3ead9s… 5 years ago
- Pretty cool barefoot running event happening this Thursday in Soho. Barefoot Runners NYC meetu.ps/8N8KW 5 years ago
- Pretty cool barefoot running event happening the Thursday in Soho. Barefoot Runners NYC meetu.ps/8N8KW 5 years ago
- I'll be at @chrisguillebeau's book tour in New York, NY on May 8th! 100startup.com #100startup 5 years ago
Old School Photos